Best Security IP camera recording softwatre

Nov 22, 2018
Hello,

recently I bought my IP camera with microphone. Im using CMS2.0 sofware to record audio and video from webcam. But my issue is that Im dropping some frames in recording so video is faster than audion in my mp4 files. Here is my problem :
Webcamera is recording fine at night vison
but in normal view , video is dropping frames.
So I want to ask whats the better software to record it?

Thank you for your advice !!

Nov 22, 2018
Hello, and thanks for answer.
Well , IP camera is wire connected to my home router (ASUS RT-AC87U AC2400 Gigabit Router) and my recording PC is wired too. So its two wires only.

:)

Nov 22, 2018
Man you are legend ! :)
My system disc is SSD and Im recording on it. I heard that sometimes could be trouble that you are recording to system disc. Didnt try to record to another dick. I tryed to record on flash disc but it didnt work somehow. Ill try it at home again. Maybe I figured out why. :)

My SSD : KINGSTON SV200S364G
And also I have some uninstalled HW , it says its ID : PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C22&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_05
Sorry , Im not so skilled with theese :)
Thanks !

kanewolf

Judicious
Have you tried tweaking the priority of your recording software. It should have priority over other software. Here is a how-to article -- https://www.wikihow.com/Change-Process-Priorities-in-Windows-Task-Manager Start with "above normal" ... Of course it should be "realtime" since you are doing live recording. But if it has a runaway issue you could have problems with your system. So elevating priority should be done one step at a time.

Nov 22, 2018
Ok, si I tryed to change priority. Changed to realtime, or high and Im still dropping frames. Not so much but Im. I changed recording directory to my flash drive and its better. its like 15% of end of the video is stuck. i was about 25% before. sometimes I can record it right. Audio and video is somehow ( but not precaise) synced. Looks like Im dropping frames in night mode too but I didnt realized.

rashisaxsena

Great
Nov 27, 2018
The following are he some best security camera recording software..Hope that will be useful for you
1. Camera Viewer Pro
2. Sentry Vision
3. ContaCam
4. iSpy
5. Cam Wizard
6. NetCam Watcher
7. Genius Vision NVR
8. Sighthound Video

Nov 22, 2018
Ok, so time for an update.
I tryed :
Record on flash drive and Im still missing frames and video is going slowly forward.
Rocord on my main high performance machine and no better results.
So I guess I have to try another software since CMS 2.0 seems to have some encoding problems.

Nov 22, 2018

Hey,
Im sorry but I dont think I get your sentntense right. So far Im working on fixing that video latency so I think I need some other encoding codecs (?) or something , because its encoding bad on my primary PC too. Or I need some recomandation for software that can record audio and video from webcam. I tryed some but non of theese was really good. :(