Solved! Best way to connect a 4k Bluray player to a tv/soundbar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 29, 2019
I have a Samsung Q60R 65" tv - www.samsung.com/us/televisions-home-theater/tvs/qled-4k-tvs/65-class-q60-qled-smart-4k-uhd-tv-2019-qn65q60rafxza/

and a HW-Q60R Soundbar - https://www.samsung.com/us/televisi...undbar-with-samsung-acoustic-beam-hw-q60r-za/

I'm getting a UBD -M7500 bluray player - www.samsung.com/us/televisions-home-theater/home-theater/blu-ray-dvd-players/ubd-m7500-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-player-ubd-m7500-za/

I'm just wondering what's the best way to hook it all up together to get the best sound from the bluray player. Currently the tv is connect via optical cable. I've never setup a soundbar and bluray player and I just want to make sure I get the best audio I can out of what I have. I searched the forum but I think giving the exact model of soundbar/tv/bluray player will help my specific situation

Since that particular soundbar doesn't support lossless audio or Atmos connecting the BD player directly to it doesn't give you better sound.
You can leave it connected just as you have.
If you chose to use the HDMI-ARC connection, instead of the optical cable, that will allow you to control the soundbar volume with the TV remote.

Status
Not open for further replies.