BioShock Infinite DLC to Take Us Back to Rapture

Status
Not open for further replies.

jk_ventolero

Honorable
Mar 4, 2013
Yeah! I was wondering when these goodies would show up! :) The Clash one doesn't look interesting, though. That might just be me. The Burial at Sea one, however... :wahoo:

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
i remember a day when "DLC" was called a patch, added content at no charge, sometimes user generated patches could be found to add gameplay and sometimes developers would as a way to sell more games... I have bought a few dlc's that seemed cool but rarely and only for a select few titles (like borderlands) but in general i play the game as released

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
i remember a day when "DLC" was called a patch, added content at no charge, sometimes user generated patches could be found to add gameplay and sometimes developers would as a way to sell more games... I have bought a few dlc's that seemed cool but rarely and only for a select few titles (like borderlands) but in general i play the game as released

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010

scottsiefker

Honorable
Jul 29, 2013
When was that? I remember when patches and a a little extra content were called expansion packs and you had to pay for them.

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
Yep, I'm with Scott, I remember DLC used to be expansion packs, Command & Conquer springs to mind with Covert Operations, or Tiberian Sun with Firestorm. Instead of a disk you just download but the brief flirtation with being free was never going to stick and this is merely a return to the status quo

Status
Not open for further replies.