BItdefender quick scan going slow

Colif

Distinguished
So i have total security 2016 and almost every time I run quick scan it takes 7 seconds to complete scan. Not tonight, for some reason I was getting stuck at 89% and would not finish. I tried restarting pc, didn't make any difference

The only change I made since last scan 2 days ago was install glary utilities 5 last night, so I closed it.. still no change.

I ran a full scan of c drive using Bitdefender, as that is basically what quick scan looks at, it finished fine with no delays.

What can I do to fix this? I can't see anything like it on net

Colif

Distinguished
I am now running a full system scan - i hadn't as when I first got software in December it took about 2 hours to scan entire pc and it made my room too hot (Summer is in December here). Instead I had made custom scans for my storage hdd, the SSD seems to overload my CPU and demand 90% CPU when I run it so I tend not to scan it very often.

I am kind of boring when it comes to download things, i just use safe programs so the last virus I had was about 6 years ago. I live behind eblock origin on browsers so can't even visit half the download sites as it blocks them outright.

I might stop using quick scan and just use full scan, I don't need to run it every 2 days really. Once a month is probably enough.