Bizzare laptop keyboard/mouse problem.

charlieharris999

Prominent
Dec 23, 2017
I've been having this really weird laptop problem which I've never found a solution to because no one seems to have it.

Basically whenever I use the keyboard on my laptop my mouse is unresponsive for about 1-3 seconds. Although the mouse still moves (still responds to movement) if i try to click with the mouse it simply wont respond till i stop using the keyboard and wait about 1-3 seconds. This problem also persists between different mouses and even has the same issue if im just using the track pad inbuilt on my laptop.

Obviously its not a huge issue for when I'm browsing the internet or typing up emails but it makes playing video games pretty much impossible.

Has anyone got any idea how to solve this bizarre issue, or at least know what it is? Thank you in advance.

EDIT: Even more Bizarre! Just found out its exclusivley left clicks (on the mouse or trackpad). Right click works fine while typing. Please any help on this?

charlieharris999

Prominent
Dec 23, 2017

Yes and I've tried using a USB mouse but none have worked. Its worth noting that I can't seem to find a driver for my laptop's touchpad. The only drivers listed under mice and other pointing devices are:

HID-compliantmouse
HID-compliantmouse
PS/2 Compatible Mouse