Black screen on startup | Lights but no fan and sound

Nobootproblems

Commendable
Mar 19, 2016
Hello. I got a Samsung NP880Z5E laptop. It is about 2,5 years old and worked wonderful until Thursday. On Thursday I had a successfully windows update and closed the laptop when the update finished. When I got home and tried to start it up I just got a black screen.

The screen is just black. However I get the blue lights that indicates it has turned on. When I turn the laptop on there is practically no sound and the fans doesn't start. If I let the laptop be turned on for about 10-15 minutes, it suddenly makes more noise and the fans starts going around. But still the screen is black and not responding.

I have searched around for answers the last days but nothing have worked. I have tried to plug out the battery, press the power button for a while and then start with the power cable - but with no luck. I also have bought a new cmos/bios battery - but with no luck.

My question is what is wrong. Maybe my RAM is damaged? But my RAM is "integrated" as you can see on the image ( DDR3 ONLY).
csm_Ativ8_UnterseiteOffen_6ebffbd043.jpg

Also I have tried to connect my laptop to another computer with HDMI and USB, but the laptop didn’t respond.

Anyone got a clue what is wrong? Thanks!