Black widow stopped working (seems to be software related)

Sunsepter

Honorable
Aug 7, 2013
After spilling a small amount of soup near my space bar my Black widow stopped working, doesn't seem hardware related all the lights light up and some keys will work but anytime i open a program all you can hear is the "ding" of too many keys being spammed. Also tried using a different keyboard but that also doesn't work(the only way the backup works is if the on screen keyboard program is turned on but restarting the pc it stops working again.). Thats where it leads me to believe its somehow software related. Tried re installing drivers to no success.

Sunsepter

Honorable
Aug 7, 2013

It has nothing to do with the second keyboard because the second keyboard is acting up as well; it's acting as if the function key is being pressed when it's not. Example: 'L' brings up Windows lock, 'p' brings up Print, 'e', brings up My Computer, etc. I have cleaned and dried the original keyboard as well; it's being picked up by the computer (lights display, etc) but it's not picking up any keystrokes.

Sunsepter

Honorable
Aug 7, 2013

I'm not sure if you read my entire post. The contents of my bowl are irrelevant.You don't seem to get it. Forget the original keyboard, the second one (my backup) doesn't work either, nor does the ON SCREEN KEYBOARD. There is clearly somthing wrong here, or else the second keyboard would work fine, and the original would be busted. Do you actualy have any idea what could be wrong here or should I look somewhere else?