Question Blank screen after entering safe boot for Windows 11.

Jun 4, 2022
I know what you are going to say I have already jumped the pins on my motherboard and reset cmos and re installed everything but the cpu. I have been tryimg for 2 days now and today after switching to a hard drive then back to my ssd (still nothing on hdd) how do I fix this? I can send back to manufacturer if needed.

Last edited:

mrmike16

Honorable
Have you tried to hook it up to another screen? I am assuming this is a laptop since this is in the laptop section of Tom's Guide Forums. Sounds like defective RAM, if you had already reseated it properly. If the laptop is under warranty, then yes I recommend sending it back to the manufacturer. And be careful not to void the warranty.

Jun 4, 2022
Have you tried to hook it up to another screen? I am assuming this is a laptop since this is in the laptop section of Tom's Guide Forums. Sounds like defective RAM, if you had already reseated it properly. If the laptop is under warranty, then yes I recommend sending it back to the manufacturer. And be careful not to void the warranty.
Yes I have and still nothing. It is a desktop since idk where desktop section is. And I have figured out what it was I did not put ram in right.