Blank screen on Packard Bell EasyNote

markl_64

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2010
Hello, the screen on my daughters Packard Bell EasyNote will not come on, the laptop powers up but i cannot hear the hard drive. Also, when i press the power button, it turns off instantly, instead of having to hold it down for a few seconds. Help!

markl_64

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2010
Hello, the screen on my daughters Packard Bell EasyNote will not come on, the laptop powers up but i cannot hear the hard drive. Also, when i press the power button, it turns off instantly, instead of having to hold it down for a few seconds. Help!

Ease4u

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2011
Hi sir

I am facing the same problem dead display nothing happening even pressing F2 n F12 tried every thing but its not working. Well this thing happened to my laptop after i change it Advanced bios setting by enabling different GFX options and once i saved n reboot it show nothing just blank even two lights showing on n fan is also working properly but thing is that no display and once pressing any key nothing is happening. In my case it happened to due change in BIOS setting bec my laptop was working perfectly .

So if u rectified ur problem do let me knw or any one else know how to rectify it do help us guys .

Regards

EASE