Solved! Blank Screen with onoy Cursor cant use CTRL+ALT+DEL, Cant use anything

Mar 28, 2018
Right,

My Laptop is an ROG GL553V
It was running before after i play a gane and it crash, then i just shutdown the Laptop (Because it taking soooo long) then turning it back on the. BAM just a blank Screen with a Cursor i cant use anything the Sound are in the Background and when i use ROG Button it still Work but it cant do anything even CTRL+ALT+DEL (Im using my Keyboard) Help Pls.... It only has been 1 month

Solution
That is a pretty recent model, did you contact ASUS support? Can you get into the BIOS screen OK or try Safe Mode? Could be you just need a clean Windows setup or a repair setup using Windows media or backup of your laptop. Shutting off a system and the crash could have corrupted some files or possibly damaged the drive a bit if it was a platter drive.
That is a pretty recent model, did you contact ASUS support? Can you get into the BIOS screen OK or try Safe Mode? Could be you just need a clean Windows setup or a repair setup using Windows media or backup of your laptop. Shutting off a system and the crash could have corrupted some files or possibly damaged the drive a bit if it was a platter drive.

Solution
Mar 28, 2018

I have Contacted ASUS Costumer Service and it showed me all Agent are Offline now

I cant get into BIOS even turning off my Laptop it only goes to Sleep Mode because when i press the power button for a long time and then close the Laptop then Open it again It Automatically Turn On

I might try to do Windows clean install but i cant get to BIOS