Blizzard Linking Low-Population WoW Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

memadmax

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2011
I'm glad for this.
One of the reasons why I didn't go beyond the free week of MoP was because I got on my realm and there was nobody around. My guild, gone, AH, empty, SW had a few players walking around like zombies, but not much else...

Hunter_Killers

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2003
There's been low to bordering on dead realms since vanilla. Far too many excuses for a play experience that can never take off in those conditions. You pretty much had 3 options.

1) Quit
2) Reroll
3) Pay Blizzard to fix their own problems

master9716

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2006
Play Rift , Its Free and a really good alternative without a good battleground system yet . When I quit wow it was after Cataclysm was released do to the fact that I was tired of a recycled game . Lych King was fun - Top 10 in world of logs dps . I didnt stick around like all the other nerds that put up with it though .

midnightgun

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2007
I am still waiting for it to cost less then 200 bucks to transfer my toons to a server that I would want to be on. I did it once, not doing it again. Merging it with another low pop server isn't the same as being on a highly active and engaging server, especially when you play at night

jscynder

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2011
Damn. And I was hoping I could quest without having competition for my mobs. But seriously I just hope they KEEP THE BALANCE of horde to alliance. I cant stand questing in low level zones and getting ganked by someone with a chip on their shoulder.

bowzef

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2010
about time and honestly i reallllyy want this game to just DROP DEAD! but it never will i has no respect for blizzard or anything they do, all there products are crap now days they use brand loyalist to keep them going, and ofc WoW, with out WoW blizzard would be a bankrupt PoS dev team that would no longer exist

monkeycmonkeydu

Honorable
Aug 1, 2013
Surprised Ol Bobby Kotick isn't charging for this 'feature'... His policy is usually make the player pay for his mistakes, why should this be the exception?

Status
Not open for further replies.