Block a specific email address using your router

TarraT

Estimable
Dec 12, 2015
Hi All
This is my first post here, I searched google and this site for information but found none so i thought I would post. I am wondering if there is anyway one can block specific email addresses from entering there network? We have disassociated ourselves with my wives family for reasons i will not explain, and now we would like to block them from communicating to our family. The reason for this is that we need to protect our kids from untruths and manipulation that they don't yet fully understand. I know you can block senders in Hotmail or outlook.com but we don't want to hack their accounts to do this. I also would like to know if anyone knows how we would go about blocking those email addresses if a device leaves our network. I know this may be an unusual post but it is an unusual circumstance. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer

from your e-mailaccount in hotmail or outlook mark them as unwanted e-mail from there .com and them and you wont receive any more e-mail from them they will be put in the unwanted list and blosk from mail system ,this to nothing with ther personal e-mail it only you that restrict them to acces your mail and send you o ne .