blu-ray player to AV receiver

getochkn

Splendid
You would need an optical SPDIF to RCA converter or an HDMI to RCA audio stripper. Sometimes copyright protection can get in the way of audio coming out right. Hit and miss if it works with your bluray player.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Audio 2
S Audio 1
B Audio 7
C Audio 7
J Audio 1
F Audio 5
C Audio 1
J Audio 5
G Audio 3
M Audio 5
F Audio 2
R Audio 2
B Audio 3
D Audio 4
E Audio 11
N Audio 1
B Audio 1
B Audio 4
J Audio 4
JustGetOwned Audio 2
Similar threads
How do I connect my old analogue CD player to my HDMI receiver
Solved! What kind of speakers can I use for a old JVC receiver and CD player?
Solved! Help troubleshooting why subwoofer isn't working through AV Receiver through optical, but is through other inputs
Connecting CD player without rca outputs to stereo receiver
I have a harmon kardon avr146 receiver, sony bravia smart tv, toshba bdk33 smart bluray player and spectrum hdmi dvr cable box
two audio sources to receiver, don't need simultaneously
HDMI connections for directv & bd player to Yamaha 5.1 receiver
I have a Pioneer VSX-D608 receiver and a Kenwood W8040 Cassette Player and when i connect the two using the rj45 connectors I
Which Better: Good Sound card or Low-End Receiver with HDMI 2.
How do I hook up a Denon DN-770R dual cassette player (with TWO lines out; one for each deck) to a Denon receiver/amp (545?) w
Onkyo Receiver hook up
Digital Audio Player connection to A/V Receiver for audio?
Connecting Panasonic VSX-90 receiver and Audio-Technica AT-PL120-Direct Drive turntable
How do I connect both my cd player and cd recorder to my receiver
Help needed with pioneer receiver and Sony bluray connect..
How do I connect Samsung wireless speakers with Bluetooth to my xfinity cablebox, Pioneer receiver,Kenwood CD player,Samsung B
Hooked up an approx. 16 y/o Sony DVD to new Yamaha AV receiver and the AV isn't putting out sound
How to hook up old Receiver with TV, cable box, DVD player with sound from speakers/receiver
Connecting bluray to older receiver
Connect TV to receiver

ASK THE COMMUNITY