Parilonny

Estimable
Jul 18, 2015
Hello,

Since few weeks, my computer often stops when using internet and the blue screen appears showing :

"A problem has been detected and windows had been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps :

The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop. This usually indicates problem with the device itself or with the device driver programming the hardware incorrectly.

Please check with your hardware device vendor for any driver updates.

Technical information:
***STOP: 0x000000EA (0xFFFFFA80049A6410, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000)"

I have a Toshiba Satellite L555-10R
Please help me to find out what the real problem is.

Solution
well you have a device driver that is waiting for a hardware response it never got and it took down the system.

Basically, reboot and go to your motherboard vendor site and update drivers. I can not tell which one without looking at the memory .dmp file. Even then, it looks like the bugcheck info is not fully complete.
Note: it is fairly common to have this problem with USB devices particularly USB wireless devices (ethernet, and bluetooth)that might be plugged into your machine . Just in case you added one. if so, you want to update your machines chipset driver and USB driver from your motherboard site. You might also have to update the BIOS to get the USB ports to work correctly.

johnbl

Honorable
Nov 4, 2012
well you have a device driver that is waiting for a hardware response it never got and it took down the system.

Basically, reboot and go to your motherboard vendor site and update drivers. I can not tell which one without looking at the memory .dmp file. Even then, it looks like the bugcheck info is not fully complete.
Note: it is fairly common to have this problem with USB devices particularly USB wireless devices (ethernet, and bluetooth)that might be plugged into your machine . Just in case you added one. if so, you want to update your machines chipset driver and USB driver from your motherboard site. You might also have to update the BIOS to get the USB ports to work correctly.

Solution

Parilonny

Estimable
Jul 18, 2015
Hello John,

Thanks a lot for your answer. I had no computer since, so that I couldn't respond.

I reboot my computer as if it was just coming out from the factory. Acutally it seems like it was a software problem, I don't know exactly what.. It is fixed and I thank you for your advices.

Have a nice day !