Solved! Blue snowball microphone driver not reinstalling

Oct 31, 2020
So my blue snowball microphone stopped working suddenly so i went to device manager and it was under hidden devices, so i deleted it, unplugged it, restarted my computer, plugged it back in and nothing, it wont reinstall the driver but the light is still on

Solution
So my blue snowball microphone stopped working suddenly so i went to device manager and it was under hidden devices, so i deleted it, unplugged it, restarted my computer, plugged it back in and nothing, it wont reinstall the driver but the light is still on

It should not need any additional drivers other than what Windows provides, chances are the USB connection is faulty on it. Test them on another computer, if they don't work there either contact support to get them replaced if in warranty.
Sep 4, 2020
If the manufacturer offers drivers through apps/websites download and install from there.
BTW, if you've been using apps like DriverPack stop using them. Windows should automatically install drivers and most hardware manufacturers follow with their own apps or websites to download and install drivers/software for your hardware. Using apps like DriverPack may just lead to malware.

It should not need any additional drivers other than what Windows provides, chances are the USB connection is faulty on it. Test them on another computer, if they don't work there either contact support to get them replaced if in warranty.

Solution