Bluetooth adaptert/transmitter for stereo setup

Araz__sha

Prominent
Jun 15, 2017
Anyone know a Bluetooth adapter/transmitter that can give me separate left and right channels? for 2 Bluetooth speakers.

There are tons of Bluetooth transmitters that can connect to 2 separate Bluetooth devices but I haven't found any single one that can do what I want. Anyone got any suggestions?

The problem is not the transmitter it's the speakers.
Single BT speakers play in mono. A stereo pair will have speaker wire between the main and passive speaker. One receiver for the pair..
The JBL speakers that work with their Connect+ app can be assigned as left, right, or mono. Some others may do that too.
If you use an analog audio output from your source you can split the left and right outputs. Connect both lefts to one transmitter and both rights to another transmitter. Pair one speaker with each and you will get stereo. Not sure how easy it will be to get and keep them paired so maybe two brands of BT transmitters will work better than a pair of the same one.

Araz__sha

Prominent
Jun 15, 2017

every single unit of jbl bt speakers plays stereo in itself and as i found out just a little bit ago, it's possible to make them play in stereo even when you're not connected to a mobile phone, you just need to put the 2 speakers in stereo mode from the mobile app first then connect to PC, but the problem is mine are flip 4s and the updated version and they only play in stereo if the mobile screen is on and the app is open. they go back to party mode as soon as you turn the screen off. This wasn't the case with the old connect firmware on flip 3 and the rest of the speakers. .