Bluetooth device keep disconnecting

Status
Not open for further replies.

vesp3r

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2014
Hey again to everyone. I recently (about half a year ago now) got a Bluetooth hands-free headset for my phone. It connected quickly and paired easily. I'm using it a lot and i noticed that when it's "idle," it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting right away. This reoccurs every 3-4 sec and is really annoying as i constantly hear the "Phone 1 disconnected/Phone one connected" message.

My phone is a Huawei P8 Lite - Android lollipop 5.0.1
Bluetooth HF - Plantronics EOTE14

The reconnects happen only when the device is idle and will not happen if I'm actively using the connection (watching video, playing music, during calls)

Any idea how to fix this issue?

Last edited by a moderator:

vesp3r

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2014
Actually i just fixed it. Turned out its cause of the option "keep device visible for..." which makes my phone invisible for devices after some time (2 min)
Also removed the device and paired it again... 4 hours now not a single disconnect

vesp3r

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2014
UPDATE: I think that fixed my problem as for the all day i had only one disconnect. However now my youtube videos wont play untill i disconnect and reconnect the device while trying to load a video

Start a new thread if you have a new problem - this thread is now effectively dead because you marked it as "Solved", so nobody will bother to look at it any more -- that really should be pretty obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.