Bluetooth Headphones not pairing

milojoven12

Prominent
Aug 26, 2017
I have an iSound BT-2500 wireless bluetooth v3.0 headphone.
I am unable to pair it with my iPhone 5, the error message is: Pairing Unsuccessful Make sure "BT-2500" is turned on, in range and ready to pair
My bluetooth on my phone was definitely on and my headphones were right beside my phone.
I did some research and my best guess would be because of the pairing or something.

Last time I paired my headphones with another phone (which is now broken) and since the headphones manual say that the pairing is for pairing for the first time, it leads me to think I need to unpair my headphones with my old broken phone but the headphones manual do not say anything about unpairing it.

Please help, thanks!

Solution
Only other choice I can think of is, according to said manual, if you plug the headset in with the aux 3.5mm cable, it will disable bluetooth.
removing it would put the headset in pairing mode.

You have probably tried that too though.

little_me

Estimable
May 9, 2015
http://isound.com/content/user_guides/DGHP-5602.pdf
says following:
if your device does not automatically pair, turn off the BT-2500 and repeat steps 1-4
1. Press and hold play/pause buttons until you hear a sound
LED indicator will flash between blue and red

2. open settings on your device
3. select BT-2500 vie bluetooth
4. Once paired you will hear a sound and the LED will flash blue slowly.

in short, re-pairing follows exact same procedures as first time pairing. Also headset can be paired to one device at a time only.

milojoven12

Prominent
Aug 26, 2017

I have already done that many times but it did not work

little_me

Estimable
May 9, 2015
Only other choice I can think of is, according to said manual, if you plug the headset in with the aux 3.5mm cable, it will disable bluetooth.
removing it would put the headset in pairing mode.

You have probably tried that too though.

Solution