boot failure on Gt-s8500

Lords Rings

Estimable
Jun 8, 2015
my problem is that i have samsung wave 1.2 it was 1.0 i already updated with via kies after that i try to install viber on it but i cant after this i saw a option on the web to install android on my phone via multiloader i already done accordingly but when phone restart it stuck on the logo of samsung GT-S8500 will some body give me advice i shall be great full

Solution
Get out the phone battery and wait 5 - 10 min. Plug the battery again and try to start it.
Tell me if nothing happens to try another ways.

Lords Rings

Estimable
Jun 8, 2015
thanks for reply i already did it i off it and take out the battery half day but the same situation going on i saw on another website about this the instruct that press call on button with call end button then the wave logo will appear but nothing happened the logo of samsung gt-s8500 continue blinking until it shows the battery logo which is also not blinking as normal it shows green light also not showing then i take out the battery and put it back again attache the charger it shows blank battery again even one hour charge it shows same

Lords Rings

Estimable
Jun 8, 2015
hope you should be fine with the blessing of God well today i just tried to with the camera key, volume down key and call on key then a blue coloure screen appear then i push again the same key then blue screen start blinking then i left the volume up key the screen become black and red coloure line written DOWNLOAD MODE what shall i do now? i need your advice i shall be very great full to you
with best regards

GeRgY

Admirable
The download mode can very easily brick your device if you are not careful.
First shut down your device, then power on by simultaneously pressing the power button, home button and volume down key. Now you will see download mode and you will be asked if you want to cancel or continue. Press volume up to continue or volume down to cancel and reboot.

Lords Rings

Estimable
Jun 8, 2015
hello bro i could not get download mode like you advice i got it different way i press power key with camera key and volume up key same time after this i press up key as you said to proceed but nothing happened will you please guide me what shall i need to do after this i shall be great full to you and tanks a lot to helping me

Lords Rings

Estimable
Jun 8, 2015
hello bro hope you and your family should be fine with the blessing of God and thanks for your help i have downloaded firmware from HTTP://www.samfirmware.com// accordingly my region but when download completed i tried to extract file windows error the compressed (zipped) folder is empty. now i am downloading it again then i will inform you further action once again i am very thank full to you with best regards

Lords Rings

Estimable
Jun 8, 2015
hello bro hope you should be fine with the blessing of God i tried to download it again but can not because the web replied user not premier will you please help me how i download firmware for Pakistan region with best regards its gt-s8500 wave bada 1.2