Boy Banned from US After Drunk-emailing Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Then why dont we throw all the drunken drivers out of this country, after all that is far more dangerous then a e-mail

adamboy64

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2010
It's kind of interesting how it results in a retaliation.

Generally I would have thought the people filtering his e-mail would have just seen it as spam or junk and deleted it.

Oh well, no big loss for him really. Doesn't seem like he ever wanted to visit the US.

braneman

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
are you thinking about getting drunk in the near future? are you unhappy about the presidential election results? we'll be happy to ban you from ever visiting the united states.

Glacier

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2004
This is an abuse of power, in my opinion. No one should ban a kid for sending a stupid e-mail. Even if that kid is a pathetic fool!

azcoyote

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2008
[citation][nom]Strider-Hiryu_79[/nom]I can't bring myself to believe this story. Especially after a quote such as that. Was he still drunk when they quoted him?[/citation]

Just very British apparently....

Trialsking

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2007
[citation][nom]Just Saying[/nom]Then why dont we throw all the drunken drivers out of this country, after all that is far more dangerous then a e-mail[/citation]

Amen to that. Obama will be gone in 2 years, but drunk drives are a danger to us all.

nforce4max

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2009
They ban this kid while pedos in Washington have their way with our children and squander billions in tax payer money. They splurge on private jets while our solders don't get but a single ration a day while wearing uniforms that haven't been washed in a month. VA hospitals infested with nasty things such as rats while the capital is clean enough to make ICs. What they did was just was another example for us all to see what hypocrites they truly are.

mikem_90

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2010
People fail to see that if you threaten the President of the United States you have committed a pretty serious crime. The Secret service WILL be pounding on your door. They do NOT mess around with threats.

Though really, I am pretty suspicious of this article, it was apparently reported by the Sun, which is the UK's version of the National Enquirer... strangely enough owned by Rupert Murdock, Fox News Media magnate.

I kinda want to read what the kid said.

mikem_90

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2010
Hell, the secret service went after some guy in a bar after the bartender heard him talking about a "Burning Bush" in a biblical sense. The secret service does its job. Defending the president, which includes looking into ANY possible nutjob who might come try something stupid weither they intend to or not.

They can't take that risk.

Strider-Hiryu_79

Distinguished
May 5, 2010
[citation][nom]mikem_90[/nom]People fail to see that if you threaten the President of the United States you have committed a pretty serious crime. The Secret service WILL be pounding on your door. They do NOT mess around with threats.Though really, I am pretty suspicious of this article, it was apparently reported by the Sun, which is the UK's version of the National Enquirer... strangely enough owned by Rupert Murdock, Fox News Media magnate.I kinda want to read what the kid said.[/citation]

Come to think of it. When I read this article and saw "Sky News" in one of the paragraphs I immediately thought of Fox News. Coincidence? I think not lol. Seems Fox News isn't good at the incognito thing.

(sorry in advance if this ends up being a double-post)

jrnyfan

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2005
There has to be a larger reason behind this. I think Obama is an idiot and I say it on Facebook, my blog and various websites like this all the time and I'm not banned

yet...

Drayeon

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2010
To all the people saying abuse of power and what not. You shouldn't be able to threaten anyone and not have consequences.

Drayeon

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2010
[citation][nom]jrnyfan[/nom]There has to be a larger reason behind this. I think Obama is an idiot and I say it on Facebook, my blog and various websites like this all the time and I'm not bannedyet...[/citation]

You don't threaten the mans life though im guessing

Status
Not open for further replies.