Sanyam_2

Commendable
Dec 28, 2016
My Brightness is not reducing it is stuck at full brightness I have gone to power options, advance settings, but it is not SHOWING the adjustment tab. I have searched for it but couldn't find solution for it, Please anybody could help me to resolve this issue ASAP

Solution
Did you do the following...

1. Go into "Control Panel" and then "Power Options".

2. Click the "Change plan settings" link next to which ever plan you are currently using and then click "Change advance power settings".

3. In this new window click "Display" to open up the listings under it.

4. Now locate and click each of the following..."Display brightness", "Dimmed display brightness" and "Enable adaptive brightness".

5. Change each of these to the settings you wish, then click the "Apply" button and finally the "OK" button.
Did you do the following...

1. Go into "Control Panel" and then "Power Options".

2. Click the "Change plan settings" link next to which ever plan you are currently using and then click "Change advance power settings".

3. In this new window click "Display" to open up the listings under it.

4. Now locate and click each of the following..."Display brightness", "Dimmed display brightness" and "Enable adaptive brightness".

5. Change each of these to the settings you wish, then click the "Apply" button and finally the "OK" button.

Reactions: Jack-TheTechnician
Solution