broken headset usb Need Help !!

ProRyley

Honorable
Dec 29, 2013
I broke my headset today ( razor kraken 7.1 2 weeks old ). I stood up and the wire was caught in my chair and it bent out the usb end and now has became detached see pictures below.

can I just take it to a shop to be fixed if not what shall I do?

thank you for all your answers

DSzxMV.jpg

Solution
I'm sure any compitent repair guy can fix the wire, you can also contact the vendor and see what they say can be done.
I've had a few wires messed up by chairs, kids and even cats chewing through them and once one pulled a cable out while I was wearing in-ear headphones, that hurt and broke the headphones as well LOL

Luckily I try to keep headsets in the $15-30 range, some of those things just break too often to spend a lot of money on.
I'm sure any compitent repair guy can fix the wire, you can also contact the vendor and see what they say can be done.
I've had a few wires messed up by chairs, kids and even cats chewing through them and once one pulled a cable out while I was wearing in-ear headphones, that hurt and broke the headphones as well LOL

Luckily I try to keep headsets in the $15-30 range, some of those things just break too often to spend a lot of money on.

Solution

Emmanuel_17

Commendable
Jan 11, 2017

Help me in my problem please.

What problem? If you have a broken USB cord, get it repaired or replace it yourself if you know how.