Burglars Caught By Pic Taken on Stolen Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricardok

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2009
Good call from the user of the phone. Using Lookout (or any remote backup system on a phone) is one of the best options if you have an unlimited internet usage plan..

Gin Fushicho

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2009
[citation][nom]sliem[/nom]From the pics shown here, I can't see any face. How did the police catch them?[/citation]

They have magic filtering tech! =D Don't you watch teh movies? *end* Sarcasm

G

This is really great software. I encourage an Android owner to download it!

G

What shocked me is 15 years of age!
When I was young burglars where in their 20's or 30's.
I'd say give him a severe beating that he won't forget!
No money to put that scum into jail; a good old fashioned hard-hand lesson will teach him!

enzo matrix

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2009
[citation][nom]sliem[/nom]From the pics shown here, I can't see any face. How did the police catch them?[/citation]
The police would obviously not release those pictures. I'm rather surprised they released the ones they did.

thedreadfather

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
Bottom-left picture. It's blurry, but you can see a face.

mavroxur

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2009
Soooooo according to the photos, police began searching for a very low-resolution indivitual that, from the photos, we can tell has two hands and a head?

sicpric

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
It's illegal to release information about minors, especially their names, so of course the police aren't going to release the "real pics".

juanc

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2009

geotagged pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.