Solved! Burning a disk on Nero plantinum 2018?

Dec 10, 2018
I have done my video and would like to burn it onto a dvd disk, but it came up with a notice saying it wold have to recalculate the timeline? Does anyone know what this means and how should I correctly burn the photos onto a blank dvd disk after I have finished adding content?

Many thanks.

Solution
As I said, I rarely (that is, never) use Nero, so I can't tell you the exact button to click. But I'd say, "Burn Project", or something like that, should do.

If you are able to switch things like "PAL/UK", this means you'll end up with a video project (playable in a DVD player). If this is what you want - fine, but this is NOT a backup of your photos.
It seems that you're burining some "project" where photos are spread over a timeline, and this timeline needs to be "re-calculated". I would also say you'll get some horm of video file, not separate photos. I haven't used Nero in ages, so my terminology might be off.

I would use plain "Data CD/DVD" project for making photo archive.

As I said, I rarely (that is, never) use Nero, so I can't tell you the exact button to click. But I'd say, "Burn Project", or something like that, should do.

If you are able to switch things like "PAL/UK", this means you'll end up with a video project (playable in a DVD player). If this is what you want - fine, but this is NOT a backup of your photos.

Solution