rosanatb

Prominent
Nov 8, 2017
I want to buy a 2-in-1 laptop, and have been considering some models:
- Surface Pro
- Hp spectre x360
- Hp spectre x2
- Lenovo Yoga

I won't use it for gaming, I pretty much just use Office, internet, and things like that.
I tried both the Lenovo Yoga and the Hp Spectre x360 at a store, and I found it a little awkward resting my hands against the keyboard when flipping the screen into tablet mode.
I tried also Surface Pro and Hp spectre x2, which have a detachable keyboard, so I didn’t have this problem. However, I don’t if they are sturdy. Another problem would be the number of USB ports: Hp spectre x2 has 2 ports, and Surface Pro has only one! (so, since I am always using a mouse, this would be kind of bothersome).

Can anyone help me to decide?
If you guys have some other option to suggest, besides these four, that is ok too.

Thanks

Solution
Alright! I have the Lenovo Yoga! I can personally say it's pretty fantastic. I don't use it for gaming, I use it for normal productivity. For USB's you can buy a hub if you want addition USB ports so that's not an big issue.

The build quality of the Yoga is pretty fantastic! The only real compliant I can have is the right shift key is smaller than the average, but it does take some time to get used to.

I've used the Surface Pro I didn't like it just because it felt more like a tablet rather than a full fledge laptop. HP Spectre is cool but I've always liked Lenovo for there build quality.

Slow Pri

Commendable
Feb 29, 2016
Alright! I have the Lenovo Yoga! I can personally say it's pretty fantastic. I don't use it for gaming, I use it for normal productivity. For USB's you can buy a hub if you want addition USB ports so that's not an big issue.

The build quality of the Yoga is pretty fantastic! The only real compliant I can have is the right shift key is smaller than the average, but it does take some time to get used to.

I've used the Surface Pro I didn't like it just because it felt more like a tablet rather than a full fledge laptop. HP Spectre is cool but I've always liked Lenovo for there build quality.

Solution