Question Buzzing sound in my earphones when charging my laptop.

May 2, 2021
This started happening a few days ago, I was just doing my thing watching some videos and I started noticing a buzzing/crackling/static sound coming from my earphones and I chose to ignore it for a while. Then I started getting annoyed and did all the possible solutions but they didnt work. Then I found out that when I charge my laptop, the noise appears and when I unplug it from the charger the noise disappears. I have also got a fresh copy of windows just in case but that doesnt work. I have the latest audio drivers (Realtek). This only happens with earphones on, not on speakers. I also tried using different chargers for my laptop but that doesnt do anything, same with plugs. I think this might be a problem inside the laptop but some help/ideas could also be nice.

Any suggestions? This laptop is fairly new, I got it in February.

May 2, 2021
I would try a different charger first. Maybe you can borrow one. Also try plugging into the AC outlet in another location (different from your house). However, given that the laptop is new, it should still be under warranty. I would send it back.
Yes I said that I tried different chargers and outlets.

Sorry- I missed those comments. I suspect the problem is internal to the laptop and not external. Something related to filtering is probably broken in the power supply inside. Not something you are likely able to fix yourself. Should send it back to be fixed under warranty.