C870D won't power up

Status
Not open for further replies.

duinker

Commendable
Nov 18, 2018
I've tried taking the battery out, disconnecting AC power, holding the power button for 30-60 seconds three times...nothing.
Any ideas?

Solution
If that didn't help, then test the power cord to see if it is good. Either try your cord in another device, or try another devices cord in your laptop. You may also want to try charging it when the device is off, rather than on. If it works then, the cord is probably the issue.

Should that not be the problem, then check the battery to see if it needs replacing.

If you do not feel comfortable doing this yourself, then I would try a local tech.
If that didn't help, then test the power cord to see if it is good. Either try your cord in another device, or try another devices cord in your laptop. You may also want to try charging it when the device is off, rather than on. If it works then, the cord is probably the issue.

Should that not be the problem, then check the battery to see if it needs replacing.

If you do not feel comfortable doing this yourself, then I would try a local tech.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.