Cable TV - How to watch in two TV’s with multi channel changer

ylliricon

Prominent
Dec 14, 2017
Hi everyone, I have a cable subscription for which I pay, i’m trying to find a way to use teo TV’s in two different rooms to watch simultaneously where I would be able to change to different channels on both TV’s i.E TV1 is watching BBC and TV2 changes channel to ITV with out disturbing TV1, does anyone know a way to do this, i do not a t to get teo canle subscriptions for the same house!

Hoe someone can belp many thinks in advance

If you don't want to pay for two cable boxes you can try connecting one of the TVs directly to the cable.
Set the tuner to cable (QAM) and run a scan. If there are any unencrypted channels the TV will pick them up. Those will be the only channels that you can get without disturbing the other TV.

If you don't want to pay for two cable boxes you can try connecting one of the TVs directly to the cable.
Set the tuner to cable (QAM) and run a scan. If there are any unencrypted channels the TV will pick them up. Those will be the only channels that you can get without disturbing the other TV.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 4
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 1