Call of Duty: Black Ops Hits $1,000,000,000

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
proud to say i was not one of the sales... when is MW gonna die? after what they did to IW i can't beliee "fans" on the franchise are still feedign the parent company that killed all the talent the game had

specter_jester

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2008
this game sucks! Treyarch flooded it with choppers and unrealistic warhips......I could not collect this game beside my CoD, CoD-United Offensive, CoD2, CoD-MW, CoD-WaW, and CoD-MW2

chunkymonster

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2006
Wow! Surprised at the number of Black-Ops haters. For what it is, I think it is a fast paced and fun shooter. Starting out in the interrogation room, recalling the missions, and then getting thrown into the action is original; at least I' never seen it done before. And, come on now, how can you beat zombies...gotta love killing zombies...

Will admit that the single player missions are a bit short and agree that $60 is too much to pay, but again, for what it is, it's a good time...I'm at least having fun with it...

Shooters on any console SUCK THE MEAT PIPE! PC gaming till death!

bildo123

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2007
[citation][nom]xantek24[/nom]then they cant complain about piracy....[/citation]

Still doesn't make it 'OK' if that's what you're getting at.

Also, if this multi-platform trend is the way to go they better develop on the PC and port TO THE CONSOLE, not the other way around.

Also, although I haven't played this, I'm certain that L4D/Killing Floor are better.

natural11

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2010
I wish I could get my $60 back. When the game came out for PC performance was crap so I blamed that for me not liking the game. Then they fixed the FPS issues and I just found MP to be boring with weaker controls than MW games. I'd rather play MW2, despite its problems.

mayne92

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
[citation][nom]proletarian[/nom]i got bored at Hong Kong and gave up.i don't do the online thing on games i've pirated.yes i pirated this.glad i did too.weren't worth paying for.*del[/citation]
I wish I had also. Game is junk IMO! Would have saved me $60.

matt_b

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2009
I received this game for Christmas and didn't hesitate to take it back the first moment I got. The entire CoD franchise needs a major overhaul - it hasn't had a good single player since CoD3 and the multiplayer is the same rehash of Modern Warfare two times over. Another thing is I'm tired of putting money towards crap where the campaign is but 5 ridiculous hours or so and being told "but how cool is the multi-player?". That kind of garbage shouldn't be released because it was obvious it was held to a deadline and the numerous bugs on launch day support that theory. Lastly, and this is my biggest gripe, why in the hell do "expansion/map" packs get released within a couple of months of a game release now? As a gamer, I know how long it takes to produce something worthwhile and it tells me that a cutoff for release was made, and the next "lucrative scheme" was in development before the title was even released. Sorry for the rant, just a disappointed long-time game with the way things are trending these days......

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS