Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3's Multiplayer Trailer Reveal

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AbdullahG

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2011
[citation][nom]_Pez_[/nom]hmm it looks like Counter Strike, at least does it have directx 11 and physx enabled nvidia or bullet physx for amd ? what are the specs for MW3?[/citation]
Aren't most CoD games for PC console ports? If so, then no. Correct me if I'm wrong.

captainnemojr

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2010
3 minutes and 48 seconds...that is about how long it will take to beat the SP campaign, and probably why they didn't want to show footage from that.

amk09

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2010
[citation][nom]blarr[/nom]\Whatever the specs for MW2 are.[/citation]

Well make that whatever the specs are for CoD4, cuz mw2 runs the same as cod4. So basically they made a game that barely utilized hardware from 2007. Good job infinity ward..thanks for giving me and even bigger reminder as to why i'll be playing BF3.

blubbey

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2010
Looks like MW2. Very much like it. Did the animations look jerky in some places to anyone else?

Also, from 1:42 - 1:46. Bad textures, they look like 480p, not HD.

oneshott

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2010
[citation][nom]SpadeM[/nom]Looking forward to discounts on steam next year.[/citation]

For BF3? BC2 went on sale for $6.00 10 months after it came out.

G

These guys sell the same game again and again (see a difference with cod mw2 ?) and they even push it further selling each game in 2 or 3 parts (you have to pay to get more than a few maps) !

And the worse is that players will buy it... because it's the latest COD...

cronik93

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2010
I mean seriously. Who rated down all the comments like that? I guess the truth hurts doesn't it...

The game is just a rehash.....

G

[citation][nom]cronik93[/nom]I mean seriously. Who rated down all the comments like that? I guess the truth hurts doesn't it...The game is just a rehash.....[/citation]

There's no truth to be said in lies.

blubbey

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2010
[citation][nom]cronik93[/nom]I mean seriously. Who rated down all the comments like that? I guess the truth hurts doesn't it...The game is just a rehash.....[/citation]
Oh man just noticed all the thumbs down. Fanbois getting butthurt about the truth.

cronik93

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2010
[citation][nom]gnookergi[/nom]There's no truth to be said in lies.[/citation]

The truth is that this game is just another $60 expansion pack.

Prove me wrong.

G

[citation][nom]cronik93[/nom]The truth is that this game is just another $60 expansion pack. Prove me wrong.[/citation]

Prove God exists.

G

[citation][nom]cronik93[/nom]We all know that's impossible.[/citation]

Do we? Explain.

elcentral

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
ill need to play it to rage on it so ill stay positive but its not to good looking altho gameplay is the real deal. id say bf3 will kick its ass this time altho bf is fucked by the horrible horrible ea servers so they are both in the same crappy position. lets se the one ho can take home the golden crap stick this year.

G

U mad cause you get owned playin COD MP, so you retreat to BF then get owned again, then cry and call your mom. So you blame the problem is the graphics aren't bleeding edge and not compatible with your brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.