Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3's Multiplayer Trailer Reveal

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hey if it keeps printing money like its going out of style, why stop?

GoldenI

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2010
The game IS a rehash. There's absolutely nothing innovative or exciting about this game at all. Now, Battlefield 3... that's going to be something else. That game looks SICK.

I tried to convince my brother to switch from CoD to BF... but, nope. He's still a CoD fan boy. I feel sorry for him.

Swolern

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2011
@ RuckusMan. Oh trust me I always rape on COD. Ive been a huge COD fan ever since the first one. But it is getting very old and it's the same old crap on a different map. What did they do different call kill streaks by a different name, big effin whoop! This will actually be the first COD I don't buy on release day. I will still buy MW3 eventually when it goes on sale for 50% off, no way am I paying full price.

MW3 is a console port. BF3 was built for PC and ported to consoles!

AbdullahG

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2011
[citation][nom]soldier37[/nom]Console noobs (12-15 yr olds) are slobbering over this tonight, Too bad they will have their candy asses handed to them Oct 25th with no letting up. 2560 x 1600 res, 16GB ddr3 1600, 2 x GTX 590s in SLI, 2 x 256 SSD hard drives. Sucks to be you kiddies BF3 ownage! I stopped caring about COD after World at War go away now.[/citation]
Go troll on 4chan you low-life.

G

Lame. This just shows you running around and then getting owned by a camping sniper over and over again and then you bust out your sniper rifle to kill another sniper. Sounds to me like they are aiming for a snipe fest for multiplayer.

Now... BF3's online trailer... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDDfPxF3EFE

AidanJC

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2011
This is completely new and innovative. This has never been done before. -.-

Well if it keeps the twelve year olds happy, the developers won't even care.

bison88

Distinguished
May 24, 2009
[citation][nom]soldier37[/nom]Console noobs (12-15 yr olds) are slobbering over this tonight, Too bad they will have their candy asses handed to them Oct 25th with no letting up. 2560 x 1600 res, 16GB ddr3 1600, 2 x GTX 590s in SLI, 2 x 256 SSD hard drives. Sucks to be you kiddies BF3 ownage! I stopped caring about COD after World at War go away now.[/citation]

And all that hardware relates to kicking a console persons ass? Better performance is one thing but if you're comparing PC vs Console players that's a control issue ie. gamepad vs keyboard + mouse.

RabidFace

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2009
No no no no :( Dual primaries and the heartbeat sensor is back :( Besides those things, it actually doesn't look too bad. I would have liked to see what the HUD looked like though. Also looking forward to get Infinity Wards controls back, they are smoother than Treyarch's (yes, I am talking about consoles).

I would love to play BF3 and MW3 on an awesome gaming rig, but haven't had one in quite a few years and do miss it. But, my PS3 gets me where I need to go in between work and life. Am looking forward to CS:GO also because it also looks like I can get my Counter-Strike fix again. Have also already have played UT3 where it's controllers mixed with mouse/keyboard and it's actually still fun, so that aspect doesn't bother me with CS:GO.

I will agree that there is nothing like playing an FPS with a mouse and keyboard, and used to think that FPS should only be played with a M/K but then I grew up, which seems like soldier37 will never do.

RabidFace

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2009
Have also already played UT3....*

Sorry, had to fix it :) Hate there is no edit button for those mistakes that you still miss after a read through :)

ojas

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2011
This just does NOT look good...at least the multiplayer seemed lame...graphics look old now, actually...i hope the launch trailer is better (like MW2's trailer)....and hopefully the sp/spec-ops gameplay too...

cmartin011

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2010
i highly doubt its that much different then the last 3 yawn... it time for bed and dream what battlefield 4 will bring after 3 blows mw3 away...

Thor

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2004
So same bullshit again.
Bad 3D Engine Unreal again. But people like very fast movement

And since same crap engine, Cheat site who sell cheat program like below:
artificialaiming.net
aimjunkies.com

will continue to make million.
And this game will be boring again since just cheater.

Also just small maps and 16 players.
And of course game build for console first and "translate" for PC like always.

And sure they will sell 50 millions of this game again.
WOW !

Leopardos

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2008
Im sorry to say, But CoD made other companies to release games with same playstyle just to get more people to play their own FPS game ,
We are bored of this game !! when will it die ?!
We need new playstyle,
I miss old days , like Counter-strike , it has no storyline and was one of the best game in the world , and it was simple !!
I pre-ordered Red Orchestra 2 because it look awsome !!!!!!!!!!! and because of it ,i still have hope in FPS Games!!
We need new FPS engines , playstyle, rules, or wtever !! bring CS days back !

Thor

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2004
Understand now for what this company make billion of profit?

All time same stuff and never do something against cheaters.
Money money money again !!!

Soon they will sell 1 map for $60
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.