Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3's Multiplayer Trailer Reveal

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eltoro

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
For how long could such an inferior game (compared to BFBC2/BF3) sell so many copies just because of a 50M marketing budget?

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
With each passing generation, Call of Duty becomes more and more stale...to the point that right now it's more stale than a can of beer sitting overnight.

This is what happens if you're overly successful.

RabidFace

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2009
[citation][nom]Thor[/nom]So same bullshit again.Bad 3D Engine Unreal again. But people like very fast movementAnd since same crap engine, Cheat site who sell cheat program like below:[hack sites were here] will continue to make million.And this game will be boring again since just cheater.Also just small maps and 16 players.And of course game build for console first and "translate" for PC like always.And sure they will sell 50 millions of this game again.WOW ![/citation]
And seriously, why put those websites up and have more people use them?

Hacks were actually one of the reasons I decided to not build a new gaming rig and get a PS3 back in 2007, plus I could use a mouse and keyboard on UT3. Do miss PC gaming though, but seems like it's just gotten worse mover the years not better.

I may have to deal with more kids playing console games online, but at least they aren't hackin'. Thanks for reiterating the reason why I chose to leave PC gaming behind. The extra pixels are not worth it if there are more hackers (see what I did there, I know there are hackers on consoles too). And yes yes, I know, well run servers with a lot of admins have them stopped in their tracks as soon as they get in, but I don't even want to see them, period.

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
waht's up with all thee articles on CoD:MW3 , it' nto any thign really new in any way , seriously ther's been like 3-4 articles on thsi oen crappy game in teh past 2 days

singemagique

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2009
I bought MW2 and became bored with it after a few days and ended up playing BFBC2.

Unfortunately, and I am genuinely disappointed because with such a massive budget Activision could make an amazing game, this looks like more of the same. I will definitely be spending my money of BF3.

_Pez_

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2010
Yep let's go everybody with BF3 or still Counter Strike! ja ja XD you haters rated me down before !!

G

What a lightweight Game, Poor Rendering , no destruction, Its so far behind is starting to look more like CS:Source. And thats probably putting CS down.

I payed $89 for the Black Ops and that was the worst money I ever spent. BF3 is the New Mike Tyson for Online Gaming. This one can stay on the Consoles.

Alsone

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2006
Animated parts look ok but the bits that are obvious gameplay looks poor compared to BF3.

The gameplay's the most important thing in any game but these days you can't ignore the graphics either and MW3 just doesn't have it.

Alsone

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2006
Animated parts look ok but the bits that are obvious gameplay looks poor compared to BF3.

The gameplay's the most important thing in any game but these days you can't ignore the graphics either and MW3 just doesn't have it.

hixbot

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2007
To many CODs. All that has chenged since MW1 are the maps and guns. Something that would be free if there were proper mod support.

hixbot

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2007
BF3 will be amazing on PC, but it looks like garbage on consoles. No splitscreen. All the good console FPS have online splitscreen.

mantismaster

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2003
Is this a joke? Every game they bring out it gets worse and worse. This game has no class and its looks and feels the same. BF3 all the way. MW is just got spotty kids with no skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.