Camera that can record for +24 hours

PeaceDealer

Honorable
Dec 21, 2013
Hello

Me and my friends often have our own small LAN parties and would like to make timelapses of these, but I have no clue how to read camera specs or find specific cameras.

What I'm looking for, as the title describes is a camera that can record for 24 hours or more in a row, in minimum 420p resolution, connected to a power source ofcause. I have a 64 GB memory card but to my knowledge cameras still have some limitation on the amount weather this is because the memory cards are formatted as FAT32 or whatmore...

Anyone who may be able to help me find a camera that can meet theese requirement?

Solution
Get a Raspberry Pi and camera module, You can get all set up for way under $100 US and definitely record as long as you want. You might learn some stuff in the process too :)

GhosT_Hv

Honorable
Nov 9, 2013
Any high end dslr would record non stop 24 hours with a power source connected and you can also get pro camcorders like sony nx5 or nx 7 and sony pd 170 or jvc gy-hm series.....

Jaxem

Honorable
Jul 22, 2013
Get a Raspberry Pi and camera module, You can get all set up for way under $100 US and definitely record as long as you want. You might learn some stuff in the process too :)

Solution