Camera that takes multiple shots each second?

homiedontrightclick

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2012
I'm looking for a camera that can shoot multiple frames per second, I think. Sort of like those sequenced action shots you see in skateboarding magazines and such. I need to keep it like under $1000 if possible. What type of camera/software will I need to do produce such a shot? Thanks in advance for any help. I have no idea about any of this, so all input is appreciated.

Solution
Most modern DSLR's have a feature called burst mode (or something along those lines), which is often used for shooting sports or other fast moving things.

Something like the Canon t2i would be in that price range, and I know that that camera has a burst mode up to 3.7fps, which would definitely work for your purposes.

revolution2718

Honorable
Apr 8, 2012
Most modern DSLR's have a feature called burst mode (or something along those lines), which is often used for shooting sports or other fast moving things.

Something like the Canon t2i would be in that price range, and I know that that camera has a burst mode up to 3.7fps, which would definitely work for your purposes.

Solution

homiedontrightclick

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2012

Thanks so much for the info. I'm sure this will help quite a bit.

homiedontrightclick

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2012

Thanks, man. I really do appreciate it. The links were super helpful

anneann

Distinguished
May 18, 2011
I would like share what i've experienced. I have a Canon Ixus HS 115 which also has a feature to take multiple shots. You need not have a very high end camera to have this feature. You get it even in small digital cameras too.