Can I connect my bose sound link speaker to my Visio sound bar via Bluetooth ?

I doubt it. Even if the Soundbar has BT it will have a receiver not a transmitter.
You could connect both the Bose and Visio to the TV. Depending on what audio output your TV has you could split it and connect a BT transmitter and the soundbar. There might be a delay so using both might be annoying.

I doubt it. Even if the Soundbar has BT it will have a receiver not a transmitter.
You could connect both the Bose and Visio to the TV. Depending on what audio output your TV has you could split it and connect a BT transmitter and the soundbar. There might be a delay so using both might be annoying.

Kinobear

Prominent
Jul 3, 2017

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Audio 5
Q Audio 6
I Audio 5
L Audio 1
J Audio 1
D Audio 2
A Audio 1
P Audio 5
B Audio 1
M Audio 3
K Audio 7
M Audio 3
L Audio 2
M Audio 2
P Audio 6
A Audio 3
D Audio 5
K Audio 1
F Audio 3
N Audio 2
Similar threads
Question Subwoofer on 2.1 speaker system not working(Logitech Z623) when connected via aux
Question my led tv has no digital audio out, and i want to connect it to hd audio rush 5.1 for better surround sound of my logitech z506 speaker. please help!
Help Connecting Speakers!!
5.1 subwoofer is connected but no sound
Solved! How can I play sound at the same both from my laptop and my extended monitor I connected with HDMI cable?
Speakers buzz when connected/plugged into PC?
I have some outdoor Bluetooth sound appeal speakers that I have paired w my patio tv via the Miccus 2.0. The speakers connect
Solved! Buzzing sound when connecting Pebble speakers to desktop
Have a Bluetooth receiver from a small 2 speaker sound bar want to wire it to aux cable to connect phone Bluetooth to non Blue
My busheart sound bar is connected to my bush tv but there 8s only sound coming out one speaker on the soundbar
Solved! Need help asap!! How can i connect a woofer with a midrange to divide the sound spectrum
Solved! why does my stereo make a humming sound when i connect to my tv
I cannot connect my LG 43LK50 to my home theater sound speaker because it does not have audio jack. Please help/advice. Tq.
How to connect my LG soundbar that includes wireless subwoofer to the wired subwoofer I already own?
Is there a way to connect Vizio sound bar/wireless system without smart cast to Alexa?
No sound thru CA Audio speakers connected to TCL ROKU
Connect AUX only 2.0 speakers (Edifier E25) to a subwoofer and PC system
How to connect Active Speakers and Actice Subwoofer to the PC?
LG Oled55B7P connected to Sony HT-SF470, no surround sound.
How can I connect 5.1 surround sound to my PC and activate in playing games?

ASK THE COMMUNITY