Can I connect my samsung Mu7000 to a JBL soundbar using oneforall Bluetooth transmitter.

Jun 23, 2018
How do I connect my MU7000 samsung tv to a jbl 2.1 sound bar using the one for all Bluetooth tv audio transmitter sv1770. My tv has two rca ports yellow and blue and my transmitter has two red and white rca cables. Please help I'm desperate

Solution
Your TV doesn't have analog audio output. It has optical digital audio output. You should be able to use that to connect directly to the soundbar with a toslink cable.
If you have to use bluetooth then you want a transmitter that has an optical input.
If you have to use the one you have then you would need an optical to analog converter,
Check the TV manual on how to use the optical output.

USAFRet

Illustrious
MERGED QUESTION
Question from sethokgaf : "Can I connect my samsung Mu7000 to a JBL soundbar using oneforall Bluetooth transmitter."

USAFRet

Illustrious
MERGED QUESTION
Question from sethokgaf : "Can I connect my samsung Mu7000 to a JBL soundbar using oneforall Bluetooth transmitter."

Your TV doesn't have analog audio output. It has optical digital audio output. You should be able to use that to connect directly to the soundbar with a toslink cable.
If you have to use bluetooth then you want a transmitter that has an optical input.
If you have to use the one you have then you would need an optical to analog converter,
Check the TV manual on how to use the optical output.

Solution