Can I connect the exp gdc with another cable I can't put it in the mini pci my wifi antenna is much smaller what can I do?

popatim

Splendid
The graphics adapter gets installed in place of your wifi adapter normally and you should isolate the antenna connectors so they do not short anything out.
I'm thinking you are looking at some other slot, perhaps an M.2.
Which laptop do you have (model# from the label on the bottom) and link to some pictures of what you are looking at would be helpful.
Thanks.

popatim

Splendid
The graphics adapter gets installed in place of your wifi adapter normally and you should isolate the antenna connectors so they do not short anything out.
I'm thinking you are looking at some other slot, perhaps an M.2.
Which laptop do you have (model# from the label on the bottom) and link to some pictures of what you are looking at would be helpful.
Thanks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Laptop Tech Support 2
C Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 5
D Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 5
B Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 6
S Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 6
T Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
Ordan Laptop Tech Support 3
D Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 3
D Laptop Tech Support 3
Similar threads
Solved! How can I connect my Hp 620 laptop which screen is broken and display is showing nothing to a TV using HDMI cable
Solved! When I turn on I have a black screen then it reads check cable connection, then under that it's got PXE-MOF:Exiting Intel PXE
I have an HDMI converter cable to use with HP monitor whilst connected on my Acer aspire laptop but ITs displaying for five m
Connected hdmi cable but tv is not showing in add device
Laptop with Broken Screen Won't Connect with an External Monitor
Weird laptop connected to monitor issue.
Operating system not found, check cable connection
Get no network cable connected when i run Google Chrome
laptop connected throy' HDMI to VGA projector
laptop screen flickers, but works well with hdmi cable connected to T.V
My wifi is not showing up in the wifi list using any devices and can only be connected by laptop using ethernet cable , HELP M
Help! When I connect my LG TV via my Dell laptop, the some doesn't work. Can someone help
my internet speed is good,,intrnet is working when i connect my laptop with data cable but whenever i switch to wireless conne
How to connect, Dell Laptop with projector via HDMI cable
Scree of my laptop is not working. I connected it to TV with a HDMI cable , When the lap top is open you can see the desktop
I have a laptop with a broken screen and I’m trying to get the HDMI cable to work by using it to connect my laptop to a smal
Laptop keeps losing connection when connected with ethernet cable.
i'm trying to connect my asus x555y to the internet via an ethernet cable, no connector?
How do I connect my laptop to the cable box so I can show something on my tv
HDMI connected to laptop and TV, directional antenna only-no cable, get no signal message

ASK THE COMMUNITY