DakoWebb

Honorable
Dec 30, 2013
Ah, well, how do I get started, I have an Acer aspire-131-60gb with an intel pentium 2129Y processor, and of course being a tablet, with ultra low power, and 2nd gen blah this and that, and touch and stuff, I was wondering if any way in the world I could swap the cpu, and If I could, what cpu? I mean the one I have now gets what I want done, casual work, but im into gaming and this is a bit restricting, Otherwise im probably just gonna switch and make a new computer, Im just tryna find the easy way out, any help?

Solution
You can't change the CPU in a tablet, you can't even do that on most laptops either. For gaming you need a desktop PC so you can change either the CPU or GPU (or both) as required, or have a PC custom-built for you so can specify what components you want putting in it from the start.
You can't change the CPU in a tablet, you can't even do that on most laptops either. For gaming you need a desktop PC so you can change either the CPU or GPU (or both) as required, or have a PC custom-built for you so can specify what components you want putting in it from the start.

Solution