Can i Install these 3 different programs?

Edu4rd0

Prominent
Jul 8, 2017
Hello, im sure everyone hates viruses and malwares and every anti malware/virus/etc are different. Some can detect some malware that other cannot. Therefore im thinking of installing these different programs : Malwarebytes , Spybot 2 and SUPERantiSpyware while Avast is running .
All of them are free and im only going to run Avast and Malwarebytes.
Question :1. Can i run them all since none actually has real—time protection? (Not scanning at the same time)
2.Could you recomend any other program that protects/scans for any other virus/malware/etc?
I really hate malware and theres nothing that satisfies me more than removing them.
Any help is welcome.
Thank you

Seanie280672

Prominent
Mar 19, 2017

You can run malware bytes safely along side an Anti Virus as malware bytes isnt actually an anti-virus, I would only run malware bytes and an anti virus together, I wouldnt mix too much as they'll just end up conflicting with each other.

I used to use this one before I changed my bank and they gave me a free security suite, its called avira, I used to swear by it, its free, less advertising etc.

Seanie280672

Prominent
Mar 19, 2017

You can run malware bytes safely along side an Anti Virus as malware bytes isnt actually an anti-virus, I would only run malware bytes and an anti virus together, I wouldnt mix too much as they'll just end up conflicting with each other.

I used to use this one before I changed my bank and they gave me a free security suite, its called avira, I used to swear by it, its free, less advertising etc.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Antivirus / Security / Privacy 1
Q Antivirus / Security / Privacy 1
D Antivirus / Security / Privacy 3
T Antivirus / Security / Privacy 3
A Antivirus / Security / Privacy 1
G Antivirus / Security / Privacy 6
W Antivirus / Security / Privacy 4
A Antivirus / Security / Privacy 6
B Antivirus / Security / Privacy 2
K Antivirus / Security / Privacy 3
J Antivirus / Security / Privacy 4