can I know the pc or the device who used my wireless ip ? after closing my pc and not wireless connection yet any more ?

gamal learn

Estimable
Jan 18, 2015
can I know the pc or the device who used my wireless ip ? after closing my pc and not wireless connection yet any more ?

thank you

Havo_k

Honorable
Dec 7, 2012
When you connect devices to a wireless router, different IPs are allocated to them. When you switch off one device, the 'IP' of that device doesn't get resigned to a different device on that wireless connection. Unless you manually do so.

Im not sure if that was your question though.

gamal learn

Estimable
Jan 18, 2015
Havo_k
thank you for replying , I am asking about how I can know the kind of device and if I can know what device used my wireless ip ? that all after I turned off my ip and cancelled the wireless network , could I know from some files at my computer or other methods ?
thanks again and waiting some soulution

Havo_k

Honorable
Dec 7, 2012

So you wanna check how many devices are connected to your wireless connection? You can check that on your router page configuration. Enter the default gateway address in the 'address bar' of your internet browser. And log into your router's configuration page.

To get the defautl gateway address, enter the command below in the cmd:

Code:
ipconfig /all

Search for default gateway after you pressed ENTER.

Havo_k

Honorable
Dec 7, 2012

The only other possibility is someone logged onto your pc. On facebook there is option to see from where you account was logged in from. It even tells if it was google chrome or firefox.

Go in settings --> Security --> Select where you're logged in.

gamal learn

Estimable
Jan 18, 2015
now , I deleted the ip and my participation with that co. because it is whom gave me the line with no password " open password "
, and I say the facebook whom used not my facebook account but were my ip wirless line
thank you all best world partner