Can I upgrade the graphics card and processor in my laptop

smurfee

Honorable
Jan 2, 2014
I was wondering if i could upgrade/change the cpu and graphics card because my current graphics card is being limited because it has to go though the integrated graphics because the card is amd and it is an intel system. Also how would i change the temperature sensor for the fan because it does seem to work right.

I play ARMA 3 and when i play offline it is good for a while then it gets all glitchy and the frame rate downs and picks up at around points what can i do to fix it.

laptop specs
http://www.samsung.com/ca/support/model/NP350V5C-S01CA-techspecs

Solution
It's a laptop - even if you can change the CPU, it would probably bot worth. Unless you have very high-end laptop designed to have graphic cards swapped, you can't upgrade your graphics either.

I had just a look at your specs - i5 processor, HD7670M Radeon are not that bad. Don't expect a laptop to perform like a desktop with SLI ;)
It's a laptop - even if you can change the CPU, it would probably bot worth. Unless you have very high-end laptop designed to have graphic cards swapped, you can't upgrade your graphics either.

I had just a look at your specs - i5 processor, HD7670M Radeon are not that bad. Don't expect a laptop to perform like a desktop with SLI ;)

Solution