Can I use a larger screen with my small phone.

ufhsutxe

Prominent
Nov 13, 2017
Okay, Basically I was wondering what it would take it build your own smartphone. I'm trying to do it for a school project and hoped it would be fun. After doing some research I found out that soldering lots of components is not fun so I decided to buy a used phone and salvage parts from that. I understand that some connectors are different and that might be annoying but can I just add the right connector on the end and solder the ends together. This sounds really dumb and it is. "Really dumb" so if it's not possible could you suggest any ideas.

Thanks.

edit1: Could I use an iPhone screen? Probably not..

Solution
Without a bunch of engineering knowledge, you will not be able to do what you want. Phone connections, screens and system boards are not standardized. If you want to use an external display with your phone you can use screen casting or use a video cable with an OTG port if your phone has one.
Without a bunch of engineering knowledge, you will not be able to do what you want. Phone connections, screens and system boards are not standardized. If you want to use an external display with your phone you can use screen casting or use a video cable with an OTG port if your phone has one.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS