Can i use phone as keyboard

Feb 18, 2018
I had trouble with my HP 320 all in one. I had to remove CMOS battery to reset passwords. Now i need to be able to hit Esc or F1 at start up to get back in computer. The PC doesnt recgonize the keyboard anymore and i cant get on PC to connect wireless keyboard to PC.
Is there a way to use USB cord to make phone (Samsung J-2379 i think) a keyboard so im able to get in the set up screen??

Feb 18, 2018
Wonderful advice thank you. I always thought after adding a keyboard, mouse, etc you had to go somewhere like the control panel and click on it to make it work. I do have a working keyboard now.

Its been about 4yrs since i have turned this computer on and i dont remember the i think its called the 'admin password' is there a way around this?? And no i dont have a password back up disk for Wizard

Feb 18, 2018
I do appreciate your help i paid a lot of money for this and someone pulled the USB looking out of the nack one time and it quit working so its been on a shelf for a couple yrs. I would like to get it working for the kids.

Feb 18, 2018
A wireless did work then i had the dongle mixed up with a different one. When i hit esc. It brings me to a black screen with print in top R corner and says F1 to boot. Usually that brings me to the Windows screen where i punch in password to get on computer

Feb 18, 2018
Luckily it stormed so im in HP file back up recovery. I have a 16 gig SD card inserted and only 1.8 gigs to back up but it only wants me to use a DVDR do you know how i can back it up to the SD card?

Feb 18, 2018
Yes except diesnt say removable but then i plugged my phone in and it let me chise my phine to back up rhe computer to and actually started to then it shut off and keeps shutting itself off b4 anything can happen. I was so close to i was picking the day toj restore back to