Can I watch my dvd player thats hook up to my flat screen insignia tv without a hdmi cable and no antenna and no cale box

tammy_53

Prominent
Aug 1, 2017
My insignia flat screen tv has no HDMI hook up and it has no antenna or cable service. Is it possible to eatch my dvd player without these things?

Buy an active converter that will take the HDMI output of the DVD and convert it to the best input your TV has. DVI would be first best. Then component video. Then composite video. All of these require an audio output too so the converter has to be
HDMI to ??? video plus analog audio.
A passive cable will not work.

Buy an active converter that will take the HDMI output of the DVD and convert it to the best input your TV has. DVI would be first best. Then component video. Then composite video. All of these require an audio output too so the converter has to be
HDMI to ??? video plus analog audio.
A passive cable will not work.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
abdabra Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 3
V Streaming Video & TVs 2
D Streaming Video & TVs 3
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
O Streaming Video & TVs 3
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
Similar threads
Question how watch movies what I buy on microsoft store but on diferent media player if that is posible.
How do I watch one dvd on 2different DVD players RCA DRC72989de
I have 3d player but 4k tv without 3d option. Can i watch 3d movie?
I've got a new dad player start to start which channel do I use to watch a dvd
How do I get my RCA tru flat tv from channels to input so I could watch my DVD player
No remote with my vizio tv and I would like to watch movies with my Dvd player. Any ideas?
Wondering how to cast a previously downloaded movie, which I can watch on my desktop using the VLC Media Player, over to my TV
Connecting computer to blu ray player (to watch computer in tv)
using sharp roku remote to watch DVD
I have connected my DVD player to my Roku TV. Now how do I watch the CD's
I have a older tv since my son broke my smart tv now we can't watch Netflix I want to know if I buy a streaming DVD player wil
Can i use my Sayno DVD Player as a converter box and watch free tv
How to remove red background from samsung smat tv when watching dvds on new rca dvd player?
My soundbar works when I watch my Blu ray DVD player but does not work when I watch my satellite. How do I connect my projecto
watch tv throuh blu ray player
I have a 70 inch led aquos. Connected to it through my receiver is a pioneer blu Ray player. Watching the blu ray when it chan
I just want to hook up my new blue ray player to an HDMI TV with no cable box so kids can just watch movies. help
I have samsang tv and a sany dvd player, when i use the dvd player to watch movies i could hear the voice in the sony
How do I watch recorded TV on my PC? getting error message!
Watch movies that is on PC via TV

ASK THE COMMUNITY