Solved! Can not connect epsom projector to soundbar

Feb 4, 2019
I am currently trying to connect my Samsung sound bar into my ex5260/pro epson projector. Currently my PlayStation plugged straight into projector and is using the projectors sound. I tried connecting HDMI from sound bar into my second hdmi port in my projector and nothing happened!!! (The soundbar has hdmi Bluetooth aux and usb capabilities) I also tried the usb. Please help!!!

Solution
Projectors don't have ARC since they don't usually have any internal sources so you can't use HDMI unless the soundbar has a separate HDMI input and output. If it did you would connect the playstation to the input and the projector to the output.
If your Playstation has analog audio output then connect that directly to the soundbar for audio and use the HDMI for video.
If not you should get an HDMI input selector with audio extraction. That will give you an analog audio output that you can connect to the aux input of the soundbar.
Projectors don't have ARC since they don't usually have any internal sources so you can't use HDMI unless the soundbar has a separate HDMI input and output. If it did you would connect the playstation to the input and the projector to the output.
If your Playstation has analog audio output then connect that directly to the soundbar for audio and use the HDMI for video.
If not you should get an HDMI input selector with audio extraction. That will give you an analog audio output that you can connect to the aux input of the soundbar.

Solution