can this acer VN7-791G-78VM run some heavy gaming?

kbzia

Estimable
Apr 23, 2015
i am going to buy it, but im wondering how much can one expect to run based those specs games wise?, honestly im happy if it will run skyrim or witcher smoothly, but will i be able to mod the sh!#$ out of games?, im a photographer and i will be doing some heavy image work done, i doubt ill face any kind of trouble, but in regards of the video gaming experince, with such a laptop, what can honestly be expected? i appreciate any opinion in regards of this particular model of acer VN7-791G-78VM v17 nitro specifically since its the one im ordering, thank you!

Most of the examples found in this search feature the same hardware specs as the Acer, see what you think https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=gaming+gtx+860m
Looks to me like it should provide a decent gaming experience - I'd expect it to be able to run most anything out there (with a few settings lowered in some cases)

And now my personal thoughts about Acer... You will be hard pressed to find a better price for the included hardware but there is a reason for that. Personally, I've been unable to make one last as long as other laptop brands I've owned.

I'll recommend using a cooling pad when gaming or other intensive tasks.