Solved! Can you guys help me,my gaming laptop is not working good,in fact it is working worse than an office laptop

Mar 23, 2020
Can you help,my gaming laptop is peforming worse than an office computer

I have done everything that people say,changing the power plan everything,but nothing seems to work,i was playing overwatch ptr,while the power cut off,i then started to play a game that uses no internet, cs.1.6 and then the power came back on,i went to play even a low peformance game like roblox,Even there i got like 10 fps 20fps ,then i went to overwatch again and nothing seems to change,still bad,

My laptop:

ASUS ROG Strix Scar Edition 17.3” 120Hz 3ms Gaming Laptop, 8th-Gen Intel Core i7-8750H Processor (up to 3.9GHz), GTX 1050 Ti 4GB, 16GB DDR4, 128GB PCIe SSD + 1TB Hybrid HDD, Windows 10 - GL703GE-ES73

Please someone help,i bought me this laptop close to october 2018,i am not looking foward to buy a new one,please help...

If i reset my laptop,will that help?

Solution
I did reset my laptop yesterday,on the first day it was working great,then on the other day,it became the same

When you say "reset" do you mean you did a reset of Windows to bring it back to original setup or just a reboot? Does it work after a reboot fine for a while? Check if your system is using the nVidia card in games, it may have disabled it and is just running on the onboard video. It should give you the active card in video options when the game is running and you alt-tab out of it to check things.
Can you help,my gaming laptop is peforming worse than an office computer

I have done everything that people say,changing the power plan everything,but nothing seems to work,i was playing overwatch ptr,while the power cut off,i then started to play a game that uses no internet, cs.1.6 and then the power came back on,i went to play even a low peformance game like roblox,Even there i got like 10 fps 20fps ,then i went to overwatch again and nothing seems to change,still bad,

My laptop:

ASUS ROG Strix Scar Edition 17.3” 120Hz 3ms Gaming Laptop, 8th-Gen Intel Core i7-8750H Processor (up to 3.9GHz), GTX 1050 Ti 4GB, 16GB DDR4, 128GB PCIe SSD + 1TB Hybrid HDD, Windows 10 - GL703GE-ES73

Please someone help,i bought me this laptop close to october 2018,i am not looking foward to buy a new one,please help...

If i reset my laptop,will that help?

Did you reboot the system and make sure it was connected to wall power?

I did reset my laptop yesterday,on the first day it was working great,then on the other day,it became the same

When you say "reset" do you mean you did a reset of Windows to bring it back to original setup or just a reboot? Does it work after a reboot fine for a while? Check if your system is using the nVidia card in games, it may have disabled it and is just running on the onboard video. It should give you the active card in video options when the game is running and you alt-tab out of it to check things.

Solution