Can you make a tv only show in a certain portion of the screen?

LudinK

Estimable
Jul 23, 2014
$_27.JPG

I am considering buying this Samsung un65js8500 4K tv because they are selling it for 100 CAD (76 USD) and i was wondering since the left part is the only damaged part, could i possible have the picture only shown in the part that is not damaged? Also, it sustained its damage from a fall on one corner and im wondering if it is left on a tv stand and not moved around, would the damage spread or would it stick to just that part.

Solution
"could i possible have the picture only shown in the part that is not damaged?"

No, that won't be possible.

"if it is left on a tv stand and not moved around, would the damage spread or would it stick to just that part.
"

That's impossible to predict.

Personally, in that condition, I wouldn't buy it at any price.
"could i possible have the picture only shown in the part that is not damaged?"

No, that won't be possible.

"if it is left on a tv stand and not moved around, would the damage spread or would it stick to just that part.
"

That's impossible to predict.

Personally, in that condition, I wouldn't buy it at any price.

Solution
Mar 9, 2018
If you have a PC and use it you can change the resolution or and or change the location..Note this is experience from "My broken tv (how/where it broke)" and Nvidia control panel!..If you want more info if you want use of it as say a second screen fro watching a show, movie on while gaming or browsing the web while using you probably new bought TV... that is if this TV exists still!