Cannot download Indonesian language pack on Windows 10 [unverified]

needhelpplsindo

Prominent
May 24, 2017
Hey,

So I want to donate my laptop to my grandma in Indonesia. She does not speak or understand english, so I downloaded the Bahasa Indonesia language onto the computer. It does not set the Windows display language to Indonesian, however, it's just blank underneath Bahasa Indonesia. It does this for every language except for English (United States), even English (Canada). I deleted everything in the C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download, but still no luck. Is this because I did not verify Windows 10? I downloaded the os from the media tool, but did not verify it because I do not have the money for an actual key.

needhelpplsindo

Prominent
May 24, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from needhelpplsindo : "Cannot download Indonesian language pack on Windows 10"

Hey,

So I want to donate my laptop to my grandma in Indonesia. She does not speak or understand english, so I downloaded the Bahasa Indonesia language onto the computer. It does not set the Windows display language to Indonesian, however, it's just blank underneath Bahasa Indonesia. It does this for every language except for English (United States), even English (Canada). I deleted everything in the C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download, but still no luck. Is this because I did not verify Windows 10? I downloaded the os from the media tool, but did not verify it because I do not have the money for an actual key.