Cannot find Kaspersky Anti-Virus in Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anascule

Estimable
Jul 29, 2015
I just upgraded Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 on my laptop. Everything looks good except that I cannot find Kaspersky Anti-Virus. It used to work well on Windows 8.1. I bought the full version of Kaspersy and there are still more than 200 days until it expires. All its icons are gone. Even in the (C) disk, I found the anti-virus folder but no icons in it. What should I do?

DaronMal

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2013

Go to your Program listings and see if Windows detects that it's installed, I haven't used Win. 10 yet so you're on your own as far as I'm concerned with where that is exactly. If it's not there, reinstall it, according to their site it's compatible, if you can't get it, maybe shoot them a support email.

Iris Flower

Estimable
Aug 1, 2015
I had that problem few days ago, the thing is kaspersky2015 isnt compatible with Windows10 so just download and install Kapersky2016 from Kaspersky's website and it will work again and your icons will be back :p

Jafar_33

Estimable
Oct 8, 2015
Hi.. I upgraded my laptop to Window 10 and had same problem that Kaspersky Internet Security was gone..
But it solved by un-installed Kaspersky Internet Security, Downloaded and installed the latest version of Kaspersky Internet Security (means 2016).
When installation finished, automatically Kaspersky Internet Security appear and active (Computer didn't ask for activation code and active with existing days remaining).

Status
Not open for further replies.